1987 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
- Grand Prix White with a Burgundy leather interior with Black trim
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 3.2L Air Cooled H6 with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Clean Carfax / No Accidents / No Paintwork
- 40,751 miles / Garage Kept / 1 Owner
- This car absolutely babied
- $47,895 MSRP
- 5 Speed Synchronized Transmission
- Burgundy Manual Convertible Top
- Whale Tail Rear Spoiler
- 4-Way Power-Adjustable Sports Front Seats
- 16inch Fuchs White Chrome Alloy Wheels w/ Grey Brake Calipers wrapped in Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires
- Leather Wrapped Manual Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Blaupunkt FM/AM Radio
- Black Seatbelts
- Burgundy Mats with Black Porsche lettering
- Power Windows
- Intermittent Wipers
- Electric Rear Window Defogger
- Halogen Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Front Mounted Spare Tire
- Front License Plate Holder
- 2 Keys
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at: https://boutiqueautohaus.com/car-for-sale/used-1987-porsche-911-carrera-171457
Jalopnik Review: "The most shocking quality of the 911 is how daily drive-able it really is. It's fairly quiet at low revs, the steering is light, it's comfortable and the visibility is fantastic. 1987 was the first year of the much-heralded G50 gearbox which was much smoother than the 915 gearbox it replaced. The throws are pretty long by modern standards but it's fairly easy to operate, rewarding a deliberate shift. Slotting it into gear is delightfully crisp and notchy."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.