5.0L Whipple Supercharged Coyote
2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Convertible (#98 of 100)
- Deep Impact Blue with Char Black Turned Leather interior
- Extremely Powerful and Smooth 5.0L Whipple Supercharged V8 with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Clean Carfax / No Accidents / No paintwork
- 9,105 miles Adult driven / Regularly Serviced
- Always stored in the garage
- The last of the true Shelby GT350 made by Shelby American.
- Only 14 Convertibles of the 100 cars made in 2014.
- $102,439 Original sticker
- 624 HP Whipple Supercharger
- Electronics Package w/ Navigation
- Comfort Package
- Aluminum Finish Cooling System
- One Piece Drive Shaft
- Shelby Short Throw Shifter
- Interior Upgrade Package (A-Pillar Mounted Gauge Package w/ Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, and Boost)
- Serialized Engine & Console Plate w/ Sequential Serial Number (CSM143500098)
- GT500 Rear Spoiler
- 3.73 Rear Differential
- Watts Link Rear Stabilizer
- Shelby Caster Camber Kit
- Eibach / Ford Racing Coil-Over Suspension
- Shelby Borla Custom Exhaust with Unique Oval Tips
- 19inch Shelby Bright Silver Alloy wheels with Goodyear Eagle 1 Supercar G2 Tires
- Shelby / Wilwood 6 Piston Front Brakes
- Shelby / Wilwood Front & Rear Vented Rotors and Brake Pads
- Front Brake Cooling Ducts
- Power Cloth Convertible Top
- Shelby Front & Rear Fascia
- Shelby GT350 Embroided Floormats
- Vintage GT350 Embroided Badging on Seats
- Leather Wrapped Tilt & Telescopic Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
- 6 Way Power Adjustable Sport Trim Heated Seats
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Shaker High-Performance Surround Sound System
- FM/AM/Sirius XM
- Bluetooth Hands-Free w/ Audio Streaming
- USB & Auxilary Inputs
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Mustang Pony Door Floor Lamps
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Auto HID Projector Headlights
- LED Sequential Taillights
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise Control
and much more!!!
Boutique Auto Haus is proud to present this unbelievably rare 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350. The GT350 was Shelby's first entry into the Mustang market and boy did he do it right. These fastbacks are still some of the most sought-after cars in the collector car world. In 2011 the legend would return but with an extremely limited run of only 350 cars over a 3-year span with the end date being December 31st, 2013. This deep impact blue convertible was super rare that year as they only made 8 in 2014, but with its 624HP supercharged engine, it is the most wicked of the bunch. The Deep Impact Blue paint with those white stripes is a definite eye-catcher and is by far my favorite of the bunch. Pop open the hood and you will see what has become quite a phenomenon in the car world. The Coyote motor is capable of 440HP straight from Ford but in true Shelby fashion that was not good enough. This one has been upgraded all the way to 624 mind-numbing HP that you feel every time you turn the key. Matched up to the Getrag MT82 6 speed is a dream come true allowing the driver complete control of every shift. The electronic steering gives great feedback yet can be driven with one finger. Peek thru those silver wheels and you will see the Wilwood brakes staring back at you. Inside Shelby has had its touch on the interior as well with the leather seats being reupholstered with the classic GT350 logo stitched into the headrest. The huge touchscreen is a nice feature and shows how far these cars have come in the past 50 years. Hit the button for the droptop so you can show off that beautiful interior. This GT350 has all accommodating paperwork including the Shelby certification and original window sticker. Owned by only 2 people the car is as clean as they come and is sure to go up in value as it sits there looking good.
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at: https://boutiqueautohaus.com/car-for-sale/used-2014-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-5281324
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.