2004 Mercedes-Benz Maybach 57
- Cote d'Azur Mid Blue/Dark Blue Metallic with Black/Anthracite Exclusive Leather interior with Elm Wood Inlays
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 5.5L Twin-Turbocharged V12 with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- No Accidents / No paintwork / 1-Owner
- 78,032 miles Adult driven / Regularly Serviced
- Power-Adjustable Heated/Cooled Front & Rear Seats w/ Massage
- 19inch 7-spoke Alloy wheels wrapped in Continental Premium Contact Tires
- Wood/Leather Wrapped Tilt & Telescopic Heated Steering Wheel
- 21 Speaker Bose Premium Surround Sound System
- FM/AM Radio
- USB & Auxilary Inputs
- Dual Rear 9.5-inch LCD Screens
- Rear center console with DVD player, VHF TV tuner, 6-disc CD changer, Motorola Mobile Phone Interface, and a refrigerated compartment
- Rear auxiliary instrument binnacle with speedometer, outside temperature gauge, and clock
- Rear illuminated vanity mirrors
- Power Rear-Window Sunshade
- Front & Rear Automatic Climate Control
- Power Sliding/Tilting Sunroof w/ Sunshade
- Alcantara Headliner
- Solar Module
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Parking sensors
- HID Headlights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Dimming Mirrors
- Keyless Push Button Start
- Keyless Entry
- Electronic Truck Closer
- Soft Close Doors
- 1 Key
- Owner's manuals
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at:
Edmunds Review: "The Maybach 57 is the short-wheelbase version of Mercedes-Benz's mid-2000s venture into the ultra-luxury car world, but despite its smaller size compared to the 62, it's still a big, highly luxurious car with an imposing road presence...Power comes from an M285 5.5-liter twin-turbocharged V12, which produces 543 horsepower and 664 lb-ft of torque. The engine spins the rear wheels via a 5-speed automatic transmission."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.