2004 Bentley Arnage T
- Moonbeam Silver with Beluga Nappa leather interior with White piping and Dark Stained Burr Walnut veneer trim
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 6.75L Twin-Turbocharged V8 Engine with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Garage Kept / Regularly Serviced
- 37,362 miles
- $228,990 Original MSRP
- Bright Chromed Radiator Matrix Style Grille
- Veneer Door & Rear Quarter Inserts w/ Embossed Bentley Logos
- 18inch 5-Spoke Alloy wheels with Silver calipers wrapped in Goodyear Eagle Tires
- 4 Spoke Wood & Hide Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Alloy & Hide Trimmed Shift Knob
- Veneered Rear Seat Trays
- Power Adjustable Heated Front Seats w/ Memory
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Adaptive Air Suspension w/ Electronic Shock Absorption Control
- Satellite Navigation Screen
- Multi-Channel Sound Package
- FM/AM Radio
- 6 Disc CD Changer
- Bentley Personal Phone
- Cruise Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Power Sunroof
- Keyless Entry
- Embroidered Bentley Emblems To Seats
- Lambswool Carpets to Front
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Approach Lamps
- Self-Dimming Side Mirrors
- 1 Key
- Owner's Manual
- Car cover
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at: https://boutiqueautohaus.com/car-for-sale/used-2004-bentley-arnage-09709
Edmunds Review: "The grace comes by virtue of the Bentley’s stiffened body structure and a superbly refined suspension that combine a silky ride with great cornering power. Its advanced handling is furthered by light, responsive steering, and that’s in a large sedan that weighs in at a mighty 5,700 pounds. The power comes from the Bentley’s parlor-quiet twin-turbocharged 6.75-liter V8 that delivers a whopping 616 ft.-lbs. of torque, performance that will take the Bentley T to 60mph in under 6 seconds and a top speed of 155."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.