2003 Harley-Davidson V-ROD Anniversary Edition
- Silver Exterior with Black leather seating with Chrome trim
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 1130cc Liquid-Cooled Engine making 115 HP
- Designed and built around a Porsche engine
- 17,139 miles / Garage-Kept
- No Accidents / No Paintwork
- This bike was absolutely babied
- 100 Year Anniversary Engine and Headlight Visor Badges
- Rare 4 Piece Chrome Radiator Shroud
- Screaming Eagle Exhaust
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Wet Multi-disc Clutch
- 19inch Chrome Wheels wheels with silver calipers wrapped in Cobra Avon AV72 Tires
- 3.7-gallon fuel tank
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel Level Gauge
- Reflector Optic Headlight
- 1 Key
- Owner's Manuals
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at:
Motortrend Review: "The Harley-Davidson V-Rod may look to the uninitiated like every other chrome-plated, low-slung cruiser model from the American marque. But in fact, the V-Rod marked a real departure from the bikes we were used to seeing come out of Milwaukee. This bike is quick, like properly quick spinning its rear-wheel away from the lights quickly with an engine that keeps pulling right the way past where a normal Harley would cough and splutter. With even more power where you least expect it at the top-end.The V-Rod uses an engine derived from the VR1000 superbike that raced in the AMA Superbike championship. And though it’s no lightweight fire-breather it is putting out a respectable 115bhp from its liquid-cooled 1130cc engine. An engine that Porsche Engineering helped develop and Harley’s first liquid-cooled road bike motor. At 70mph the bike’s barely registering on its rev-counter and it’s totally relaxing to ride."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.