1993 BMW 850Ci
- Alpin-Weiss 2 with Black leather interior with Black Trim
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 5.0L V12 Engine with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- 28,376 miles Adult driven / Regularly serviced
- This car was absolutely babied / 1 of 215 Manual's built for North America in 1993
- $84,250 MSRP
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Power Sunroof
- Quad Exhaust Outlets
- Power-Adjustable Heated Front Seats w/ Memory
- 16inch Style 8 Forged Alloy Chrome wheels with silver calipers wrapped in BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
- Leather Wrapped Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- BMW Hi-Fi 12-Speaker Sound System
- FM/AM Radio
- Cassette Player
- Built-in 6 Disc CD Changer in Trunk
- Personal Cellular Telephone in Armrest
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Automatic Dimming Inside Rearview Mirror
- Pop-Up Halogen Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Power-Adjustable Heated Side Mirrors
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Full-size spare tire in the trunk
- BMW Toolkit in the trunk
- 2 Keys w/ Anti-Theft Alarm System Key
- Owner's Manuals
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at:
Edmunds Review: "This car’s happy pace is not a raucous one, but it feels good in your hands and sounds musical at any speed. Those thin pillars between the roof and body give you plenty of opportunities to take in the view. The 5.0L V12 produces 296 horsepower and 332 lb-ft torque and paired with the 6-speed manual transmission makes for one more reason why the 850Ci is such a prime touring car."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.