1980 Porsche 911SC Targa (Super Carrera)
- Silver Metallic with a Black leather interior with Black trim
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 3.0L Air Cooled H6 with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Clean Carfax / No Accidents / No Paintwork
- 8,241 miles / Garage Kept / 1 Owner
- This car absolutely babied
- $34,370 MSRP
- Option Group F27
- 5 Speed Synchronized Transmission
- Black Removable Targa Top
- Front Spoiler
- 16inch Fuchs Chrome Alloy Wheels w/ Grey Brake Calipers wrapped in Laufenn G Fit Tires
- Leather Wrapped Manual Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- FM/AM Radio
- Black Seatbelts
- Black Mats with White Porsche lettering
- Power Windows
- Intermittent Wipers
- Electric Rear Window Defogger
- Halogen Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Front Mounted Spare Tire
- Front License Plate Holder
- 2 Keys
- Original Window Sticker
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at: https://boutiqueautohaus.com/car-for-sale/used-1980-porsche-911-sc-0142091
The Drive Review: "Built between 1978 and 1983 the SC is the “xennial” of the classic air-cooled 911 range and exists in an interesting place in terms of Porsche collectibility. In 1980 this Porsche 911SC Targa sold for $34,370 and produced 172 horsepower. It has a top speed of 139 mph and does 0-60 in just 7 seconds."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.