1962 Chevrolet Corvette
- Riverside Red Imron with a Black leather interior with Black trim
- Extremely Smooth and Strong 5.4L 327 V8 with Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Clean Carfax / No Accidents / No Paintwork
- 62,190 miles / Garage Kept
- This car absolutely babied / Meticulous Service History since new
- Full Frame Off Restoration done in 2002
- Final year for the first generation Corvette
- 327 V8 engine out of a 1965 Corvette with F0310HD on pad still has the 1962 manifold and carborator
- Powerglide Automatic Transmission
- Red Removable Hardtop
- Chrome bumpers
- Dual exhaust
- 15inch Chrome Wheels w/ full-size spinner wheel covers wrapped in Goodyear Invicta GS Whitewall Tires
- Black Steering Wheel
- Pioneer Aftermarket Radio
- FM/AM Radio
- Defroster Fan
- Black Seatbelts
- Black Mats with Corvette Logo
- Halogen Headlights & Tailights
- Front Fog Lights
- 2 Keys
- Spare replacement pieces included
- All Service records since 1962
- Owner's Manuals
and much more!!!
The full listing with the Carfax report can be found on our website at: https://boutiqueautohaus.com/car-for-sale/used-1962-chevrolet-corvette-104642
Road and Track Review: "The most powerful yet to roll from the assembly line the fuel-injected corvette for 1962. After six years at 283 cubic in., the engine has been opened to a husky 327 resulting in 360 bhp and 352 lb-ft at only 4000 rpm. First-generation Corvettes remain amongst the most collectible, along with the ‘Mid-Year’ cars 1963-1967, and have excellent investment potential. With a large parts aftermarket to aid maintenance and restoration, these cars can be very practical to own."
Come for a test drive and let us deliver your dream car to your doorstep!
We will help you with Financing.
We will help you with DMV and getting the car registered.
We will help you with Shipping the car to your doorstep.